Optimal Solutions Colorado specializes in helping you overcome your plateaus and roadblocks. Runners often feel that they are putting in tons of time but something is still holding them back. Individuals trying to lose weight can become frustrated with not hitting weekly goals. These challenges happen and I can help you bust through your barriers. I combine my professional training in psychology and nutrition with my own experience as an ultra runner and my weight loss of 150 pounds. All the cutting edge services I offer are well researched and adaptable to meet your needs. Some services I offer:
- Mastering guided imagery in group or individual settings
- Teaching how to use performance anxiety to your advantage
- Implementing association and dissociation techniques to maximize focus in workouts and racing.
- Handling discomfort and pain while running and maintaining optimal focus.
- Overcoming physical and mental fatigue
- Increasing motivation and excitement for daily workouts
- Improving nutrition for optimal performance and weight loss.
- Learning to use appropriate food to avoid caffeine use and still increase energy levels.
- Speeding up post workout/run recovery through proper nutrition.
- Reducing nighttime and mood eating
- Eliminating afternoon fatigue
- Overcoming adversity and slumps, whether they be big or small.
- Increasing self-efficacy and self-confidence
- Pushing through mental walls
There are many more tangible skills we can use to help you move forward faster!